OFAC CL - Consolidated Sanctions List Data Files (OFCL) List
In order to make it easier to comply with OFAC's sanctions regulations, the office is now offering all of its non-SDN sanctions lists (including the Non-SDN, Palestinian Legislative Council List "NS-PLC List", the Part 561 List, the Non-SDN Iran Sanctions Act List "NS-ISA List", the Foreign Sanctions Evaders List "FSE List", and the Sectoral Sanctions Identifications List "SSI List") in a consolidated set of data files "the Consolidated Sanctions List". These consolidated files comply with all OFAC's existing data standards. In the future, if OFAC creates a new non-SDN style list, the office will add the new data associated with that list to these consolidated data files if appropriate. While the consolidated sanctions list data files are not part of OFAC's list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons "the SDN List," the records in these consolidated files may also appear on the SDN List.
Click here for important information about the introduction of the Consolidated List?, including information dealing with treatment of entries on the Consolidated List.
The goal of this consolidation effort is to reduce the number of list-related files that must be downloaded in order to maintain an automated sanctions screening program.
Included in the Consolidated Sanctions List Data Files:
- Foreign Sanctions Evaders (FSE) List
- Sectoral Sanctions Identifications (SSI) List
- Palestinian Legislative Council (NS-PLC) list
- The List of Foreign Financial Institutions Subject to Part 561 (the Part 561 List)
- Non-SDN Iranian Sanctions Act (NS-ISA) List
- List of Foreign Financial Institutions Subject to Correspondent Account or Payable-Through Account Sanctions (CAPTA List)
- Non-SDN Menu-Based Sanctions List (NS-MBS List)
- Non-SDN Chinese Military-Industrial Complex Companies List (NS-CMIC List)